Re: Website

On Tue, Apr 27, 1999 at 04:59:11PM -0400, Paul Anderson wrote:
> Just let me know when and I'll configure my webserver to host
> linuxgames.org.
Who own the linuxgames.org domain?

The problem is, the domainname is Ryan's.

Registrant:
Dragon Isle (LINUXGAMES2-DOM)
   5659 Coventry Ln, Box #111
   Ft. Wayne, IN 46804
   US

   Domain Name: LINUXGAMES.ORG

   Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
      Stultz, Ryan J  (RS9737)  arc@DRAGON-ISLE.COM
      219-459-6084
   Billing Contact:
      Stultz, Ryan J  (RS9737)  arc@DRAGON-ISLE.COM
      219-459-6084

Without his permission/cooperation the domain cannot be transferred to
another IP address. If we could reach Ryan this would not be a problem in
the first place of course. Has anyone tried _calling_ him? (preferable
someone in Indiana, USA).

Anyone in for linuxgamedev.org or some other alternative?

Rob
--
Rob Kaper | mail: cap@capsi.com + cap@capsi.net + cap@capsi.cx