WAD?

At 02:17 AM 4/28/99 +0200, you wrote:
>Many thanks for this.
>WAD: change the "Links" part of the site to "Resources" and divide it up
>into categories ("free graphics", "free sound", "free code", "interesting
>sizes" etc). And add the above URL ;) Thanks.

	Okay. I've saved all the emails so that I can get kicking. I came home
last night after my last exam and just went to bed to pick up on all that
sleep debt. I will start cracking tonight. (I also have to reinstall
Stampede Linux...I'm working out of an NT box for the moment, so forgive my
trangression! :) ) I already have some ideas, but I am looking to get some
input from list members. Is the website as it was in its last incarnation
perfect? What changes would you like to see?

	How about a cool logo? I think a logo design contest is in order. Sart
thinking up something as I work out details.

	WAD? I don't know if I like that title...makes me seem like a wet pile of
paper. :) :)

Paul Tiseo
ptiseo@mediaone.net