Re: I'm back.

Christian Reiniger wrote:

> >a SWOT (strenght/weakness, opportunities/threat) analysis might be good for
> >those so developers can more easily choose. For example, how well qualified
> >is one particular SDK for sound, video, animation, 3d, etc etc. Libraries
> >like GTK/Qt etc might need to be in here as well, some of the simple games
> >(that we want as well) can easily be done in these environments.
> Someone has to be the official "maintainer" for that. Bert?

Euh, I could always start by bringing the page more up to date and go into some
more detail of the really big SDKs (esp. OpenGL's description is pathetic, and
CSpace and PPlay deserve some more attention, or at the very least an update).
I'll start there.
  To fit the above description it'll need input from people who actually *use*
all
those SDKs though, and I can't do that.

> We generally need to nominate "maintainers" for the various parts. What
> about an IRC meeting? Saturday, 21:00 UTC, IRCNet (irc.funet.fi etc),
> channel #lgdc ?

What time is that CET ?

Bert