Re: Fixed lgdc IRC channel?

Esben Haabendal Soerensen wrote:

>Christian> What about waiting until the site is online and then having
>Christian> a "big" IRC party? Free virtual beer for everyone! ;)
>
>Hehe :)  Maybe I should stop by for a quick virtual beer.  Do you
>serve Carlsberg ?

Umm, wait....
Yup, that can be done ;)

>Christian> * I'd like to have all articles up when the site goes live.
>Christian> Problem1: That PHP config thing. No answer from Esben yet,
>Christian> but that should come soon.
>
>Ooops.  I will catch up on your recent mails tomorrow.  I was kind of
>hoping that staun@sunsite.auc.dk would help out here as he is much
>more into PHP4 than I am.

(done)
There's however still a problem with the file uploads. They work with the
PHP3 I have installed at home, and according to my docs everything *should*
be fine.
The PHP docs on the php website say the same.
I'll install PHP4RC1 at home and experiment with that. What version is
running at sunsite? still beta5? Perhaps that's really a bug.

>Hehe, I CC him to try and make him feel bad :)

:)

	Christian
--
Christian Reiniger
Coordinator/Coder, PenguinPlay (http://sunsite.auc.dk/penguinplay/)

If you can't make it good, make it LOOK good.-Gates.