Re: Article submission works

Christian Reiniger wrote:
>One problem still remains however: HTML specialchars (such as < and
>>, used extensively in the callback code) are expanded when displayed in
>the editbox in the web form, and then sent "decoded" ("<" and ">")
>together with the other form data. Perhaps it's just my Netscape's fault,
>but I don't think so... :(
>I'll see what I can do about that.

It turned out to be a bug in our code. Fixed now. I'll have to
delete and re-upload the callback article (changing everything in there
would take way too long).

	Christian
--
Christian Reiniger
Coordinator/Coder, PenguinPlay (http://sunsite.auc.dk/penguinplay/)

"use the source, luke." (obi-wan gnuobi)