Re: New Site Betatest

Erik wrote:

>I think if the color schemes will be user configurable, then the article
>writers should NOT have control over font types and colors and such. The

Well, it will be some time until we really can do a configurable layout /
color scheme, and the pages should look good until then.

>be available. Example code, for example, could be put between <CODE> and
></CODE> and the php file could generate the appropriate font tags based on the
>users preferences. Code highlighting would probably be a tricky and
>timeconsuming thing to implement, but simple color schemes should be completely

Such things would be precalculated and cached anyway, so the time required
to process it doesn't really matter.

	Christian
--
Christian Reiniger
Coordinator/Coder, PenguinPlay (http://sunsite.auc.dk/penguinplay/)

Daddy, what does "FORMATING DRIVE C" mean?