New site, and others

Hey,

I wanted to look at the des9ign for the new site againl but I lost the message, can someone send
me the URL please.

I am one of the many groups developing for Crystal Space.  I also followed the long discussion
over the new site for the past year or whenever.  Just lately has the discussion come up of
reworking the HTML only(sounds familiar) Crystal Space site.  What do some of you guys think of
letting them borrow or use the code for the new site?
Comments at the mailing list:

Or at the current Alpha of the new site(Practically nothing done)
http://ggillon.hypermart.net/
(Woops, accidently put "The Linux Game Developer's site" as Name instead of subject, Oh well. I
put a note as a reply about it)

Thanks

=====
Cubesoft development