Dynamic landscape - datastructures and rendering

Hi there.

I am looking for information about rendering landscapes, that can change
(from rocket impacts, etc). Mostly suggestions for efficient data
structures, culling and rendering.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg.                               madsdyd@challenge.dk
Just because a program takes text commands makes it complex? I love GUI's. I