Re: website code discussions on this list?

Ed Page wrote:
>> Developing Linux games and maintaining a web site have little (if
>> anything) in common.
>
>I can understand some discussion of web development on this list.  Part
>of the LGDC is the website.  We should help support that effort by doing
>our part.  I know, I myself have not done anything, but I just haven';t sen
>an oppurtunity for my efforts.

The new mailing list for the website devel is up now.
mailto:lgdc-web-subscribe@sunsite.auc.dk to join it.

Many of the people subscribed to this (linuxgames@) list are not
much interested in how the website is improved, how its internals work
etcetc, and that's fine. Having a seperate mailing list for that stuff
gives interested people to participate, but doesn't force everyone to do so.

	Christian
--
Christian Reiniger
Coordinator/Coder, PenguinPlay (http://sunsite.auc.dk/penguinplay/)

"World domination. Fast." (Linus Torvalds about Linux)