Re: Grabbing the pointer with OpenGL

On Wed, Apr 11, 2001 at 10:16:12PM +0200, Mads Bondo Dydensborg wrote:

> Well, I use a Ppro 232 with a dual V2 and a Matrox millinium - which means
> that I render into software when I do not run fullscreen. My game runs at
> about 4 fps in wireframe mode in software. In a small window.

I think it would be appropriate to note that Mads' mouse stuff
works when the game is running at 30+ fps. The mouse are
sometimes a bit "jerky" in the menus, but controlling the
viewpoint works perfectly (except that the mouse is not
inverted, but I guess I could just fix that myself ;-).

And I actually just realised that the problems in the menus are
not the program, but just my mouse in general, so...

/Skjalm
--
It's 12:07:42. Do You Know Where Your Meat Body Is?