Re: Beta Version - Please help

Am Mon, 16 Aug 1999 hast Du wahrscheinlich geschrieben:
>On Mon, Aug 16, 1999 at 08:34:47PM +0200, Philipp Gühring wrote:
>> I would like to announce the first Beta version of the Linux version
>> of Würstelstand, a trading simulation.
>
>Is it in english or german? I don't think everyone wants to trade saucages
>in an unknown language. ;-)

You are right, it´s in german.
But is GPLed, so everyone can internationalize it. :)
No, if there are enough people asking for an english version, we will
definitley do it. Just ask for it.
For all the non-german speakers: It is a rather funny german
hotdog-stand simulation.

And to the programmers:
The biggest remaining problem i see is the timing and
synchronisation. So I will be glad to get some tips which tools/APIs
to use to get timing issues right. (Just look at the sourcecode, and
you will know what I mean!)

By the way, I think timing, ... would be an interesting topic for a
tutorial.

Many greetings,
--
~ Philipp Gühring              p.guehring@poboxes.com