Re: Ack (mailing list)

Might I suggest using Mailman for managing the list?  We use it to
handle the three mailing lists related to our projects (text-based game,
engine/server, and client--see www.twistedmatrix.com), and it's really
simple to set up and administer.  (Had a nice, web-based interface,
too!)  It runs on Python and is available at http://www.list.org.

--
There is only one way to be happy by means of the heart -- to have none.
-- Paul Bourget