Re: Xlib problems (Lol. I've only been programming in it for 10 days...)

Maybe I got the question wrong ...
... again ;)

But why don't you just create an XImage
and put the data ino XImage->data ?

You must however make sure that you use the right format.
(Depending on your system.)

The just do an XPutImage.

If you really need speed. Well, use DGA.
Or use share memory.

For shaped windows, try

man XShape[CombineMask|CombineRectangles|CombineRegion|........]

or just man -k shape

ciao
Anti
ps:
Sorry, I'm very busy ... my TP9 entry is just 2.5Kloc ....

Shadow Mint <shadowmint@mailcity.com> on 12/14/99 11:07:51 AM

Please respond to linuxgames@sunsite.auc.dk