Re: question about submissions/templates

Erik wrote:

so don't mess with the template? Now I'm confused on what I'm supposed to
submit :) I have a version that's very plain html, just enough to do the links,
gfx, paragraph formatting, and I have code chunks in tables with forced colors
(white background, syntax highlighting via gvims export to html option) and
stuff.
    Hmm. Well, the best I can do right now is to suggest that you keep it as simple as possible. Assume a white or off-white background. Assume that images, tables and other such inline elements must be of a similar size as is currently suggested in the guidelines.
I was planning on writing while I had some time off, is there going to be an
updated submission guide? I'd hate to bust ass forcing stuff into a template
that's going to be obsolete 2 days later...
    Yes. I am waiting for PHPLIB to be fully operational on sunsite for me to continue. The submissions guide will appear then. Also, I hope to have a page that you can paste your test article into and see what it looks like in a pseudo-live fashion. Until then, the best I can give you are the above suggestions.

LGDC's Webmaster
ptiseo@mediaone.net