hi i am new here

hello my name is bill i am 14 years old i started useing the machine
when i was 8 years old linux was my first system but i got board and
used windows but i start programming ta that point but stop at 11 years
old i need to relearn programming :) but i have great game ideas :)
sorry ft the ongoing message i have that ongoing essage problem all the
time :( lucky i not makeing a text rpg game hehe oh well hope ya
understand becuse it ongoing and most dont understand my ongoing
messages.