Re: hello Re i am new here

On Mon, 27 Dec 1999, bill hirsh wrote:

>please read my message the one i mistakely send as root hehe it will
>tell you about me

Sorry that I read your message, accidently sent as root, from what you
send to this mailing-list looks that you're still 8 years old.

It would be nice if you'd stop sending messages like this to the list
because this list for discussions about linux game programming and not
about *you*.

Sorry if this sounds offensive but you should know what mailing lists
are for.

--
jonis

This is for all ill-treated fellows
	Unborn and unbegot,
For them to read when they're in trouble
	And I am not.
		-- A. E. Housman