RE: when is next meeting irc meeting

Sorry this is off-topic.

I'm assuming you're in Austin, TX.  (austin.rr.com)   GMT is Greenwich Mean
(as in 'average') Time which I believe is 6 hours ahead of you (maybe 7 with
daylight savings?) Anyway, take a GMT time. subtract 6 (or 7) hours.  ie:
1400 GMT would be 0800 CST (or 8:00 am)  I'm not sure of the exact
measurement different but the idea is the same.

Daniel