Re: News updates?

> Alexandre, I saw that the last news update was quite some time ago. Are you
> still doing that stuff os should someone else take over?

Hello, and sorry for being so much time without contributiong to the
list :)
Actually I'm very short on time, and I don't think I can efficiently
update the news anymore (wasn't that efficient before - but now it would
be worst). Anyway I can continue, but don't expect very frequent
updates. As I told to Paul, the solution could be that 2 or 3 of us do
this task. Sorry about that, but I have to devote much time to
Adonthell. Also I would like to continue my tutorial series (some people
must think I've given up). I told Paul that I should be able to update
the news until the end of December. Here we are, someone want to take
over, or to work with Paul and I?
Alex.