Re: Multiple Keypress/release problems.

On Sun, 30 Dec 2001, Steve Baker wrote:

> So I guess I need to find out how the row/column decoding is wired up to the
> keys and *hope* that all PC keyboards do in fact work the same way.

I am aware of at least one pc game that had 4 player keyboard input,
"Micro Machines 2". Great game, although it only runs in DOS.

I can not remember the key layout, because actually a friend of mine build
a special keyboard for it, with 4 digital joystick inputs, but I can
probably find it, if you really need it.

It may not be what you need though, since each player only uses 3 keys at
a time.

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg.                               madsdyd@challenge.dk
The Microsoft Dictionary:

           interoperability: The ability of a Microsoft product to operate
                             with another Microsoft product.