[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Space sim in the works
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Space sim in the works
- From: Jan Ekholm <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 19:57:46 +0200 (EET)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 12:58:17 -0500
- In-reply-to: <3FC77113.email@example.com>
- Mailing-list: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- References: <3FC77113.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Fri, 28 Nov 2003, Miguel A. Osorio wrote:
> The project which I'm part of has finally a website of it's own.
>Actually, it's our studio's site, but the project's details are all
>there. You can find screenshots and a movie from our first techdemo,
>which demonstrates our engine's rendering capabilities.
I must say that the screenshots look excellent indeed. Very clean and
sharp visuals, I wonder what amounts of Grunt(tm) is needed to push them
into motion? 3D acceleration under Linux is unfortunately still a big
Anyway, good luck with your game, you're off to an excellent start!
By reading this message, you may be causing Armageddon. Needless to say,
Armageddon will wipe out your hard drive and damage your computer.
-- Email hoax as seen on Hoaxbusters.com