Re: Golgotha

On Sat, 20 Feb 1999, Bryan Patrick Coleman wrote:

> I don't know if this is known to anyone here or not but the golgotha
> source code has been released. There is a site for its continued
> development at www.golgotha.org part of what was released is the graphics
> engine.

I spent hours getting it to compile... ran it... it was pretty cheesy. It
did nothing, and looked like hell doing it. I erased it. The original DOS
Castle Wolfenstein looked better on a bad day.

Home For Wayward Computers	| http://www.wayward.net
Ric Moore, Grand Poobah		| TLUG webpages
wayward@wayward.net		| httpd://www.wayward.net/tlug
Greensboro, North Carolina      | completely MS free
Educating youth through no-cost cooperative programming with Linux.