Re: Sound & Golgotha

> p.s.  How are you playing the sounds in the game?  I've looked at gsi
> (wouters.www.cistron.nl/gsi/gsi.html) and it looks pretty good, but I would
> also like details on low level access to the sound device.

Has anyone checked how Golgotha does sound & music?  GSI looks
promissing.  I'm mainly looking for something I can play wav (or other
sound file) and midi through with minimal effort.  The allegro api
looks nice but I'm not sure how good the X version is for sound.

Haven't figured out where I'm getting sound effects either.
I was possibly thinking of purchasing a sound effect library
from www.sound-ideas.com

Dennis Payne
dulsi@identicalsoftware.com