a game

Here is another game that would be easy to write as
a demonstration of linux game programming. it's 2D
and it WOULD be based on the game called UGH!...remember that one?

there were 1 or 2 prehistoric men making taxi with their helicopters.
it sounds weird, but it really got me for the 100 levels...those
who ever saw this game know what I'm talking about - it's very funny
in two.

if i only had more time...to play the old DOS version or to write a
linux version..

--
Tomas Andrle --- tomaasz@iol.cz --- <a href=http://www.iol.cz/tomaasz/>home</a>