OGS: Troll Bridge

The latest Open Game Source article is now available at:
  http://www.identicalsoftware.com/ogs/troll.html
Since I haven't had much time to work on Troll Bridge, I decided to
feature it on Open Game Source.  The article focuses on the content
creation tools.

Additionally a new release of the Identical Software Graphics Library
will go out as soon as I get a free moment to put it all together.
(Probably tommorow.)  It fixes the keyboard routines for the SDL version
or at least sufficiently to use the Troll Bridge screen editor.

Dennis Payne
dulsi@identicalsoftware.com