Re: First release of Blocks: a 3D Tetris LookALike based on Crystal Space

Steve Baker wrote:

> Jorrit Tyberghein wrote:
> >
> > I just released the first version of Blocks. Blocks is a 3D Tetris LookALike
> > based on the Crystal Space 3D Engine.
>
> Cool - so now there are 20 versions of Tetris for Linux (yes, really - I'm
> keeping count).
>
> Now, all we need are one or perhaps two *interesting* games.

Well, personally I LIKE playing Tetris but I know the feeling :-)

Just out of curiosity, how many of those 20 tetrices are actually
3D?

Greetings,

Jorrit.Tyberghein@uz.kuleuven.ac.be, University Hospitals KU Leuven BELGIUM

- "It looks worse than you can imagine!"
- "I can imagine some pretty bad things!"
- "That's why I said *worse*!"
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Moving Pictures)