Early Troll Bridge

I figured I tell you guys about the web site I've setup for my entry in
the Independent Games Festival.  The web site (and game) isn't as far
along as I'd like but I only have so much time.  (Since the initial entry
is only a description and web site, I still can polish up the game.)
The game is in the style of the original Legend of Zelda.  (Originally
I was working with two friends to make Legend of Zelda for Linux/DOS
but that fell apart.  None of the code was used for this project but
the experience helped alot.)

http://www.identicalsoftware.com/troll/

Dennis Payne
payned@rpi.edu