Re: linuxgames.org on php !!!

on the first page the whole news section is dynamic ( I'll have the editing
stuff up and running by monday :)

and in Tools / platform the lib/api information is dynamic
eg.

test 1 2 3

Homepage                        http://www.test.com
Type                            testingtype what else
Developed by                    who else
Description                     test for Low Level Api stuff
Supported Platforms             Linux
Main Language                   C
Existing Language Wrappers      C++
Development status              Released
Latest Version                  0.01

the rest is static

In the end I hope that all the API / Lib / Example info / games / SDKS / SDK
compatibility and links will be dynamic

most ofther things are in include files that can be updated manually .. but if
need be I can make it all dynamic

Henti