Re: interrupt current thread for a moment...

> > > ... 'How do I build an RPM from Source.' ....
> > > Exactly! Thats what I would like to see. Maybe even things like using rpm
> > > in automake scripts so that when you type make it will make an rpm if you
> > > are on an rpm system.
> >
> > Uh, isn't that backwards?  RPM runs make, not the other way around...
>
> But a makefile _could_ be used to generate a new rpm when something is
> updated.

nope.. I disagree.  It's much easier for me to take an enlightenment CVS
snapshop and just do:

	rpm -ta blah.tar.gz

when the spec file is in the top level directory. :-)

Actually something that generates spec files and builds rpms is something
I've been kicking around for a while.

-mike