Tux pictures

I don't know if there is any interest in this but figure it couldn't
hurt much.  I wanted a little picture in the corner of the Troll
Bridge title screen displaying the current platform it is running on.
So I shrunk Tux to a reasonable size for a 320x200x256 screen.
I thought maybe we should have a couple of Tux pictures in varrying
resolution to allow games to display them on title screens.

You can take a look at the Troll and Tux picture and the Troll and
DosFish picture on the system requirements page at
  http://www.identicalsoftware.com/troll/
(Unfortunately I just found the frames don't work right with NS 4.0 on NT.)

Dennis Payne
payned@rpi.edu