Re: findfirst(), etc.

On Mon, 3 Jan 2000, Felix Kollmann wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I wanted to update our Linux version but it looks like that there is no
>function like finfirst(), etc.

Find first of what? Stuff in lists, queues, vectors? First available
soundcard? First available TCP/UDP port? First valid 3D-context?

Sorry, this was a totally useless post, but I just had to. Hint: the first
50% of the answer to a question is a well-designed question... :-)

 Jan 'Chakie' Ekholm |    CS at Åbo Akademi University, Turku, Finland
    Linux Inside     | I'm the blue screen of death, no-one hears you scream