Re: Problem (oh no!)

On Tue, 4 Jan 2000, Steve Baker wrote:

>Divide is '/' not '\' ....geez....can this thread go off to
>C programming 101?  It really doesn't belong on this list.

Hmm, not everyone's a C-wizard from birth. I think this question is maybe
a bit off-topic, but as the guy apparently works on a Linux game it can
also be considered extremely on-topic. What are the exact topics of this
list really? I thought it was a forum for people working, promoting or
otherwise interested in Linux games.

 Jan 'Chakie' Ekholm |    CS at Åbo Akademi University, Turku, Finland
    Linux Inside     | I'm the blue screen of death, no-one hears you scream