Re: Tools

Andrei de A. Formiga wrote:

>Someone in the list mentioned quake3test was released first for
>linux, and why is that ? As far as I know, John Carmack doesn't

Because the Linux community is more technical than the Win one, and thus he
expected to get higher-quality bug reports from the Linuxers ;)

>write his games using windows.

IIRC he's using NT now for most of the work (he used NeXT boxes, but
they're so hard to upgrade nowadays... :(

But - he's one of the few game developers really *caring* about portability.

	Christian