Image Loading in Crystal Space (was Re: Tools)

Erik wrote:

> Interesting :) png and jpg loaders would really help SDL's appearance to
> potential users, I think... *shrug* :)

Just a small note but Crystal Space contains image loaders for: GIF, JPG,
PNG, BMP, SGI, TGA, and WAL images. It is a very general C++ class
library that can be used standalone (without needing the rest of CS).

Maybe that can be of interest to some?

Greetings,

Jorrit.Tyberghein@uz.kuleuven.ac.be, University Hospitals KU Leuven BELGIUM

"Worlds only harmonica-playing dog. Tuppence."
        -- Gaspode the wonder dog
           (Terry Pratchett, Moving Pictures)