Re: Newbie

Patricio Valarezo wrote:

> I'm interested in linux games programing, can you help me with some info
> about where to begin or documentation  to get started?

Best you join an existing project and contact the maintainer of it.
He tells you what you need to know and what you can do.

Of cause you should know C and C++ (if the project use it).

If you want to start self, take an ready game toolkit, I suggest SDL for
C and clanlib for C++ both for 2D. (There are also others good projects :)
Read the documents and start trying out some functions.

Much fun,
Johns

--
 #=-> http://FreeCraft.org - A free fantasy real time strategy game engine <-=#