Re: use the tools

On 12-Jan-2000 Chris Purnell wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 11, 2000 at 09:41:36PM -0600, Erik wrote:
>
>> I've been working on some small utilities to convert to my model format and
>> view my models, and decided on a whim to run lint over my little hacks.
>
> This may be a stupid question but what lint do you use?

erik@fenris /home/devel/objtri$ lint
LCLint 2.4b --- 18 Apr 98

apt-get install lclint on a debian system, I haven't really looked at other
lints yet, I just remembered hearing that lint was a C correctness checker and
decided to check it out on a whim, so I typed "lint" and it worked... :) pretty
demoralizing :)

        -Erik <erik@smluc.org> [http://math.smsu.edu/~br0ke]

The opinions expressed by me are not necessarily opinions. In all
probability, they are random rambling, and to be ignored. Failure to ignore
may result in severe boredom or confusion. Shake well before opening. Keep
Refrigerated.