Re: Take me off this fucking list

Evan Dudley wrote:

> I've been through this a hundred fucking times.  What the hell
> does it take to get off the list!!!!???
>
> I've followed the goddamn directions every time.. Now I'm very pist off
>
> Get me off of this list!!!

Very few people will feel any inclination to help you when you behave so
childish. Someone should call your momma and have her rewoke your
Internet privileges. Here's something to get you in a better mood before
supper, so you won't be all cross, and won't enjoy your dinner:

http://www.findwaldo.com
http://www.teletubbies.com

Thomas

--
Logic is a systematic method of coming to the wrong conclusion with
confidence.