Re: Cryptoquotes

Sounds a bit like Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego...I remember playing
that on the apple II(ah, the memories :). Maybe you can build on the idea
and possibly change the emphasis to Geography....much easier to get photos
of the Eiffel tower than say a photo of Castle with retainers and all.
Maybe keep the idea of a interpol detective and the quest to catch a thief
but instead of the usual location clues, you could include your
crypto-quotes. Best of all it shouldn't be hard to write such a game.