Re: RFOR: Is LGDC really crap?

On Thu, 3 Jan 2002, Rob Kaper wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 03, 2002 at 12:34:44PM +0100, Mads Bondo Dydensborg wrote:
> > More news on game _development_ stuff would be greatly appreciated if I
> > should start visiting LGDC on a daily basis.
>
> Would a "diary" from a game developer be useful? I could keep one for my
> development on Atlantik (http://capsi.com/atlantik/) and include some
> pointers on KDE game development and issues regarding game project
> management in general.

I did not really have that in mind. More news on libraries, tools, etc, as
Steve mentioned.

If your diary describes how to get artists working on your project, I
would read it ;-)

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg.                               madsdyd@challenge.dk
If you're a command-line user (that is, someone who knows how to read and