RE: RFOR: Is LGDC really crap?

there is definitely an audience for this.  And linux gaming is definitely picking up.
 SDL, OpenAL, OpenGL, and general Linux development articles would be great
Alot of people just come from a Win32/VC6 environment and don't know where
to start.  Let's establish some posting rules on news, and at least this part of the
improvement will be out of the way.  Another good affiliation would be with Loki.  I'm
sure they have an interest in seeing the Linux development community grow.