Re: Loki...

On Thursday, 24. January 2002 11:18, Chris wrote:
> Looks like the chapter 11 was a little more terminal than they wanted
> people to believe.

While most of the comments contain the usual blah-blah, the following made me
smile about the whole situation:

"Linux community is a pretty strange market. We're used to free speech and
free beer. So I guess now we have to wait for WorldForge."

A few years from now, when the relative short time of free entertainment
development has caught up with the many years of say free server development,
the barrier for non-free games will be even higher... a fact which I do
appreciate very much.

Josef

--
The MindX Open Source Project: Fighting proprietary games
GGZ now! - The GGZ Gaming Zone: http://ggz.sourceforge.net