Re: Game idea....

Brad Johnson schrieb:
> effort for it? I know it happens in Quake, but don't forget that Quake is one
> of the most popular games around. I doubt the amount of people willing to
> hack apart an open source Linux game to cheat will be very high.

Depends. But IMHO we´re focusing too much on Quake-style games here.
What about the UltimaOnline-style ones? How much can those be affected
by cheating? There´s no noticeable benefit from fiddling around with the
client-side display (well, you could save some torches, but that´s it)
and both your player data and the world data are stored on the server...

	Christian