Re: libraries, packaging and other stuff

"Philipp Gühring" wrote:

> Why don't you use GGI? Then the users can use it on SvgaLib, X11, ...
> (General Graphic Interface, i think)
> We use it for our games.

Because I know Svgalib (and now I know enough X11 to be dangerous). And
since GGI isn't very popular yet, we would have to link it statically,
which isn't very different than what I programmed here (and would
probably induce the very same Svgalib linking problem that I am
experiencing).

What games do you have?

--
Pierre Phaneuf