RE: Interessting link about game design

On 31-Jul-2000 Christian Reiniger wrote:
> Erik wrote:
>
>>> Its just a link about game design, but a pretty interessting one IMHO:
>>>
>>>  * http://www.obsession.se/balance/index2.html
>>>
>>> Especially it discusses some details on what makes a game fun to play
>>> and whats important to get a consistent look and feel.
>>>

>>very good series of articles, even though I disagree with a couple issues. I
>>think this should be linked off the LGDC page :)
>
> Care to post a news and/or resource item? I haven't read it yet,
> otherwise I'd do it myself ;)
>
> --
> Christian Reiniger
> Coordinator, LGDC (http://sunsite.auc.dk/lgdc/)
>
> Windows IS NOT a virus...viruses do something.

ingo's find, so he should get "so&so submitted" credit :) I was merely stating
that I feel it's newsworthy

        -Erik <erik@smluc.org> [http://math.smsu.edu/~br0ke]

The opinions expressed by me are not necessarily opinions. In all
probability, they are random rambling, and to be ignored. Failure to ignore
may result in severe boredom or confusion. Shake well before opening. Keep
Refrigerated.