[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
PLIB error while starting application
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: PLIB error while starting application
- From: Abhir Joshi <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 21:31:16 +0530
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: mailing list email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 12:01:33 -0400
- Mailing-list: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
I compiled PLIB using gcc-2.96 on RHL7.2. Then I compiled a sample
program from the PUI programmers guide. But when I run it, it gives
an error message as follows and quits -
FATAL: puInit called without a valid OpenGL context.
I even compiled plib-examples with the same error coming after running
every example. I saw the source file pu.cxx which contains puInit().
glXGetCurrentContext() gets called while initialization takes place.
But this is returning NULL and hence the fatal error. I dont know why
it is returning NULL since I am unaware about GLX Contexts. Any
solutions or pointers?
Is it mandatory to have hardware acceleration to run programs using