Re: Game announcements on LGDC

> So should we exclude a listing because it's loops have no comments, and only
> variables called i, j and k indexing into x [] and t [] ?  The author may
> come back asking "What are you talking about ?  That code is trivial !"...

	Well, what we could do is have a reviewer of sorts add comments into
some of the source as a kind of tutorial. Pointing out what is actually a
really good idea, or criticizing bad ideas like cryptic typedefs and bad
function names.

	As another point, there's also a limit to how readable a program
should be. Function names should be descriptive, but sometimes it gets to the
point where it becomes a chore just to type out the whole function call. This
is one of my pet peeves when dealing with libraries, such as Imlib and
function names like gdk_imlib_get_image_shape();
								--Brad