Re: Game announcements on LGDC

Bert Peers wrote:

> Awwwwwwwww yeah, this is on the brink of trying to tell me I don't know
> how to code, but I'll swallow and reply, after all I ignited the fire ;)

Didn't mean to imply that; I could tell you know your stuff. But it's
easy to fall into the "let's-make-this-as-idiot-friendly-as-possible"
trap. Almost as easy as falling into the
"if-you-can't-read-my-line-noise-code-then-screw-you" trap :)

Jeff Read <bitwize@geocities.com>
Unix Code Artist, Anime Fan, Really Cool Guy