Re: Request for Review

Tomas Andrle wrote:

> I think the schematics are ok.

Really ?  I don't know.  The first two are okay but then
suddenly something broke in Pshop or I dunno, the next
3 gfx are barely readable imho.

> I think that for the VM section, a brief list
> of these off-the-shelf tools could be added - bison/yacc&flex as the lowest
> level tools and some ready bytecode compilers (such as xcode or quakecc  which
> is available) & vm's on the other side of the spectrum.
> I'll probably come up with something VM related soon.

Hm, you may be right, I had been thinking about adding a links section,
but first of all I don't have any links to all those tools :) and also, I kindof
like theoretical blabla.  (as you may have noticed 2 days ago :)
Well, if you anybody knows about links that would be appropriate to be
mentioned there, perhaps you can email them to rat@larian.com, and I'll
add them in the end.  Then we can always see if that grows into a full
blown parsing-tools list/page for LGDC...

Thanks for the comments !

Bert
--

-=<Short Controlled Bursts>=-