Re: little games

On Sat, Jun 05, 1999 at 04:42:49PM -0300, Marcelo wrote:
> 	I like to know which games will are in the "Code Repository" page on
> the LGDC site. Are you interested in little games? And very little
> games? And *VERY* little games? My group will develop a good amount of
> very simple games only for learning objectives. The games will be
> developed with XLib, Xlib SHM and Mesa. Anyone interested?
Since your games are made for learning objectives, I believe they should
also work well as example games, and thus the answer would be 'yes'!

Most tutorial programs are 'hello world' programs and not complete killer
apps, so don't worry about your games being very little.

Do you have a website for your games that can be added to the list of game
projects?

Rob
--
Rob Kaper | mail: cap@capsi.com + cap@capsi.net + cap@capsi.cx