Re: test

> this is just a test.

Really?  I don't think so.  I think you're hiding something here.
Something big.  *Nobody* sends nearly-empty messages to mailing lists to
just *test* their SMTP software -- *nobody*.  Somebody want to run a trace
on this guy?  Foreign intelligence might want to know about this...

Just kidding.  :)

To anyone who's still reading, I'd like some opinions on which game
library would be best for porting Allegro games over to Linux from DOS
(though I definitely do *not* want a flame war over which library is
best).  I've tried XwinAllegro and it's not quite to my tastes, even
though it *would* be easiest.  Which library is functional enough for
this?  My games don't use Allegro very extensively -- basically, all the
library needs to have is graphics display (and if any libraries *don't*
have this, we need to worry) and keyboard input.  Oh yes, the library has
to be straight C -- no C++.  (Just a personal quirk of mine.)  :)  Any
ideas?

Smile,
Ben Crowder