LGDC

Sorry that the reply took so long - it seems as if our .forward for the
linuxgam@sunsite.auc.dk account was accidentally deleted - and thus all
mails sent to it were quietly moved into an unobtrusive file on the server
without anyone noticing.

>How new is this thing?

Well, it was founded in late summer / early fall 1998, but some months
later it began suffering from disinterest and the first disappearing
webmasters. Later also the server maintainer disappeared and the server
went down, taking the entire website with it. The project effectively was
dead until recently when a mail by Rob Kaper resurrected it.

>How many persons are there on the list? You should make also other member

Difficult to tell. I'd guess it's about 15 people actively posting plus an
unknown number of lurkers.

>services than the mailing list. Also it would be a good idea to do a
>section where people could ask for ideas for their games and people post
>their new game ideas. This would work on some kind of message board.

There's some discussion about such message boards etc on the list right
now. But the "game idea" version wasn't proposed yet IIRC. Thanks for the
hint.

	Christian